Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Oh dear lord....

Georgie relaxing on Mama's bed
OK - I don't really know what I was thinking about starting a blog, but I came up with the name of it so I'm just kinda going with it.  The "Georgie" from the title is the youngest of my three cats.  I rescued him in March 2012 when he was 2.5 weeks old.  I question his intelligence on a daily basis.  I don't actually let him drink tequila.  He took a little nip out of my margarita one night when he was little.  He leaves my tequila alone now.....



My mom has been after me to start writing for a couple of years now so I thought I'd give it a try.  I don't know if I'll write every day or not, nor do I know what exactly I'll write about.  But it will probably be mostly childhood memories or stories about my son or the three cats or maybe a combination of all of the above.   Or I could just vent about the stupid crap I see or hear on a daily basis.  I'm almost positive there will be some cursing involved and probably some questionably inappropriate comments, but we'll see what happens....

No comments:

Post a Comment